Thursday, March 5, 2009

Road Trip

I'm so excited. At the end of this month, hubby and I are going here http://ocw.esiteasp.com/gardenclubofcharleston/houseandgardentour.nxg. I've always wanted to do this tour and I can't wait to get a peek at the secret gardens. My camera and I are really looking forward to it. I hope the weather is beautiful and not rainy.


We'll be staying here, at a friend's house on the Isle of Palms. I can't wait to have fish tacos at Poe's on Sullivans Island, and crab soup at SeeWee's.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like a perfect get away. Enjoy!

Beaufort Belle said...

Enjoy, enjoy. I think we may be heading to Charleston in April for a college visit. :D Maybe I should check with a friend of mine and find out if a certain IOP getaway is available that weekend.

Take lots and lots of pictures!!