Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Creative Belle

Y'all run quickly over to Jennifer's blog www.beaufortlookout.blogspot.com and look what she did for her Fireproof study. I thought it was a fantastic idea and I grabbed a couple of great looking recipes. I am so C&P-ing that Crabby Salad.

Hubby and I did the Fireproof study a couple of months ago. It was great. I have to say, the movie was much better than I expected. I'm not sure what I was expecting, cheesiness maybe, but it was really good. The marriage study, based on the movie, was very good for hubby and I and we really enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Beaufort Belle said...

Thank you for your kind words Miss Rebecca. I hope you are doing well and things are slowly moving back to normal. Praying for you and your family, especially you and your daddy.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to go check it out. Right now a fireside movie with my MrD would be grand. Every bone in my body aches from working in the garden all day.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

I also enjoyed the fireproof movie more than I thought. We need better family movies with a good message!

I love your flower header! I can almost smell it up here :)

Hugs,
Kathi :)