Monday, November 3, 2008

A True Belle

Southern Belle Award



Kathi, I'm awarding you my first ever Southern Belle award.

Although you are a daughter of the North, the graciousness, the kindness, and dedication to family that you exemplify in your blog, as well as your comments to others make you a honorary Southern Belle. A true Southern Belle is warm as the southern sun in June, and sweet as a Georgia peach. She is as beautiful as a magnolia, and soft as the breeze blowing through the jasmine. Combined with those attributes, she is also as sly and sharp as a fox, with a wicked sense of humor. I know no other belle that is more deserving, and better fits that description than you. I'm mighty proud to know you.

1 comment:

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Rebecca, you have brought tears to my eyes...tears of happiness and joy. I am so honored, I can't wait to post my award this week! Thank you, this is one of the highest awards and kindest words I have ever received. You are precious!

Love and hugs,
Kathi :)