Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Fever











I can't stand it! I am so ready for spring (as I write this on a cold Feb evening). I'm tired of the cold, the wind, and I've almost used up all my firewood. Its time for Spring! I should take heart though, Spring is right around the corner. Finally, my jonquils are up and blooming. I've watched them for about a week now and they have finally opened. I wanted to post some pictures from last year's roses and peonies, and a lone little petunia. I have alot of pink, huh? Hurry Spring!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I am so ready too. Hubby and I were just talking about the cold temps today and how much we're looking forward to spring.

Anonymous said...

Your bloomers are very pretty and yes, pink, which I love too.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Hurry is right! Your flowers are lovely Miz Rebecca :)